So lately I feel like I have been a little "busy body," nothing big going on, just lots of little things that add up to a busy schedule. In the last week or so I have made
appointments for James, Ben and me to all see doctors or dentists, I signed James up for a part-time preschool for the fall. Enrolled him in a tumbling class at the rec center, sold a car seat and high chair on C
raigslist, and still had time to blow up the pool two times this week and fill it for them to play in. I guess that's what makes us Moms- just a lot of little things that add up to a sometimes over full life, but if you know me, you know that's the way I like it to be (Most of the time).
That's right. I try to explain why I'm so tired at the end of the day, but there's not really a lot to say, so Allen just doesn't get it. It's just a ton of non-stop little things.
ReplyDelete