The Brady Family Photos

>

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

James' first Soccer game

I had a specific request to post some pictures of James from his first soccer game, specifically in his uniform. So we ordered a child small for James and apparently the office ran out of that size so they just gave us a youth small...it's like 5 sizes too big. As you can see in the pictures James' shirt completely covers his shorts, and I have to roll the shorts about 3 times just so that they don't go down to his shoes...but he's still a cutie in his soccer uniform.



It was a warm day when he played, and after all the running (that's his favorite part of soccer, the running) he was hot and sweaty. He's such a good little player!

James really likes that his name is on the back of his Jersey! Number 23!

He's our little all star. As I watch him play both at home and in other places I believe that James will be good at whatever he decides he wants to be good at. He's going to have so many opportunities and choices ahead of him! I love that kid so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is really cute!! we always knew he would be good at soccer... that's why we gave him a soccer ball! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be a heartbreaker too!

    ReplyDelete