The boys both needed hair cuts really bad!!! So I finally broke down and cut their hair yesterday evening. They hate having their hair cut, and neither sit really well for me to do it, so I just did a basic buzz...they are so cute is doesn't really matter what their hair looks like, but I still miss the longer hair. Here are some pictures I took this morning. After taking these pictures this morning. I have also decided we need a new camera because this one is really hard to get pictures that aren't blurry because the boys move so much. I'm thinking maybe that's what Daddy will get for his Birthday because then we'll have it for our Disney land trip!
I love your new background by the way.. I should have told you last time. But it looks like ben is growing and thinning out some. They both look so grown up. When did our kids get so old--heck when did we get so old. I love you!
ReplyDeleteTheir hair is gone! Wow, but I bet that was easier to cut than what you usually do! Love ya
ReplyDeleteYeah, the classic buzz is the only way to go with little ones who won't sit still. We need to cut Keyton's hair again soon too.
ReplyDelete