The Brady Family Photos

>

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trip to Provo

So Dot and Jonathan (my younger sister and her husband) graduated from BYU last weekend. My older sister and her girls, as well as my mother were all coming for the Graduation, so we decided we couldn't be left out of all the fun!!! Uncle Johnny was the old male there (except my two little guys), but it was fun to just do be just us girls and do the things we love to do together. We did miss the babysitting that the dads usually help provide so that we can do all the usual "Mann girl stuff," but we had so much fun. The kids were wonderful in the car, both ways!!! I didn't have to stop once because of poor behavior or screaming! My kids are the best!!!!

I didn't realize just how much I missed being with my family until I was there just reveling in their company. I took my camera to take pictures of everyone, but I never got it out. Aunt Cassy always had her's out, and her camera is way better than mine anyway. I'll get some photos from her and then post them. I can't wait until I can be closer to my family and see them more often! I miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment