So it may have been a year since this photo was taken, but I think this is the most recent of both of us together that wasn't taken in a studio...pictures of the kids always seem so much more important! So we made it to 5 years married! In that time we have lived in 4 different states, 6 different apartment/houses, graduated from Med school and grad school, and had 2 kids! It's been crazy, but wonderful every step of the way. Just like all other couples we have had our "disagreements" and difficulties. Tears have been shed (mostly by me and my "cry about everything eyes"), and laughs and smiles have been cherished. It seems as changes come things have always worked out for us in miraculous ways. I have felt the hand of God in my life so many times I know that we are in the right place doing the right things! I love you Sean Patrick Brady, thank you for 5 wonderful years, and many more to come!
Yay! Has it been that long already? I remember it like it was only last Summer. Congrats on the five and here's to another five and another after that and after that (and so on and so forth for eternity.) :)
ReplyDelete