The Brady Family Photos

>

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ben's Birthday Party

Last Saturday we threw a small party for Ben. Our neighbors came over, as well as one of Ben's nursery freinds, Eli Ericson. I made a "balloon Jungle." I took pictures, but I didn't do it before the kids tore down the steamer curtin I put up. We had some balloons hanging from the cealing and helium balloons coming up from the floor. Then I also blew up about 50-60 balloons. The kids thought it was the best thing ever!!! After playing in the baloons we had cake, opened presents and ran through the sprinkler. The party was over just over an hour after it started, which was perfect for a 2 year old. We had so much fun. I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting- even though he will always be my baby, he's not really a baby anymore. We sure do love you Benjamin- my little ham!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so big! He even blew out his own candles! I just LOVE your little Ben! He really is a blessing to our family. Plus he is so cute. Glad he had a great birthday and party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 2 already? Wow...huh. Well, hope you didn't get too light headed blowing up all those balloons! I can barely do two of them without having to take a breather. :)

    ReplyDelete