The Brady Family Photos

>

Monday, October 19, 2009

Going to the Pumkin Patch

While we were visiting with Granny Franny and Grandpa Red in Idaho we went to pick out Halloween pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. We took tons of pictures while we were there, but here are the best ones of all of us. Can you believe we actually got one of both boys looking at the camera? It took about 10 shots to get this one! But they sure are cute.

I love to see it when Ben really smiles big so that you can see his little teeth, and we caught him in between squirms with a little laugh for this shot-- What a charmer this boy will be. He's already talking up a storm. He says Mama, Daddy, banana, please, thank you, grandpa, hot dog, all done, and I love you (or some variation of that). But the best thing about him is that he is just so incredably happy all the time, running in and out of rooms getting into things he knows he shouldn't and thinking that a smile and giggle will make things all okay. He's already figured out that the smile of his can melt the coldest heart...we sure do love the spirit he brings with him.

James on the other is such a ham and will do just about anything we can to get everybody to pay attention to him and to laugh, that is when you don't catch him during one of his stubborn streaks. I can't believe how big he is getting. Just the other day he called down the hall to me, "Mommy have you seen my cars anywhere?" I just smiled and told him to look in his bag. Only a moment passed and he said "oh, I found them in my bag Mommy." I could help but think that before I know it he's going to be asking me where the car keys are, just like that. He really is something else. We sure do love him.

We sure did enjoy our visit in Idaho, but I think the boys are glad to be back in their own beds and back to the usual schedule. Thanks to Granny and Grandpa for everything this last week, and thanks to Aunt Dot and Uncle Johnny for visiting with us as well. We sure do miss all of our family being here in Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. What good looking kids you have. They have really grown up since you were here. I still say you live entirely too far away. I miss you baby girl.

    ReplyDelete