The Brady Family Photos

>

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday James

James turned 3 years old on Tuesday the 13th. I can't believe he's already 3 years old, and yet, it feels like he's been a part of my life for so much longer! James specifically asked for a Lightning McQueen Birthday, so we went all out and got him the Cake he wanted. We invited all his frineds from nursery over, as well as Uncle Greg and Teema.
We had so much Fun. The kids played with Bubbles for a while, and played on the swings and playground equipment at our apartment complex. After Cake and more playing we opened presents! James loves that he got present for his Birthday.

James felt like he was living large!! He loves having friends over to play with him




1 comment:

  1. I know Kylee's birthday isn't for a while, but she wants everything princesses. So I am looking at how I can do a killer princess tea party while staying on my budget!! Wish me luck. I think I have so great ideas. Although you are the true princess in this family and maybe could give me some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete