The Brady Family Photos

>

Monday, August 17, 2009

Playing with Cousins


One day we met Cassy and her girls to go feed the ducks at the duck pond. The ducks were huge. We went through a whole loaf of bread in 10 minutes or less. Ben just watched as the ducks weren't patient enough to let him feed them at his own pace.

After feeding the ducks we played at the playground of dreams, we played there for almost 2 hours before leaving.

Another day we spent playing in Aunt Cassy's yard, running through the sprinklers and throwing water balloons.

At times I watch Ben play with toys and realize that he is still just my big little baby!

James seems to always find the bat when we play at Aunt Cassy's







1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, I'm so happy you've started a blog!! And I still can't believe how similar your two boys look!

    ReplyDelete