One Day while we were in Washington we went to Chuck E Cheese because James had been begging since we went for Ben's birthday. While we were there Uncle Garth, as well as my two little ones had a blast. All three boys couldn't get enough Pizza. I'm not sure I have ever seen either of my boys eat so much. They each downed 2 whole pieces. That's how much I ate! But Ben takes the cake for his attempts at shoving the whole piece in his mouth. I only had a very little room left on my memory card, but I got just a few seconds of him shoveling the pizza into his mouth. He is such a cutie pie!
The rest of December 2016
9 years ago






Cyntha--thank you so much for inviting us to see your blog. Are you guys down in Vegas yet? We need to get together if you are. Our blog is www.christopherobyn.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI like the second slide show, but you ought to add your graduation pictures too!! I love you. That was a great idea.
ReplyDelete