There have been some rumors going around lately that I might be pregnant...well, I just wanted the clear the air about that rumor. Yes, it is true, I am pregnant again! We are super excited, especially James. We went to the doctor today and got our first ultra-sound. James loved being able to see the baby's head and heartbeat. He was so proud that he said he wanted to keep the pictures so that he could show the whole world...so in a effort to "show the whole world" or
at least the whole world that wants to tune in- here is our precious little baby!
Congrats Cyntha!!! That is so exciting!! And baby is already a super cutie if you ask me! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yay!!!! I was just thinking yesterday that it was about time for you to be pregnant again!! How exciting! Maybe you'll get a girl this time. :) Congrats!!
ReplyDelete"Come What May" from Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite songs of all time. I consider it "Our Song" for Steve and I.
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are amazing! I love you and your family because you have allowed me to see them through your eyes, and they are a miracle :-)