So many of you know that we have been planning a trip to Disneyland with my family for a long time now...it has been hard not to count down first the months, then the weeks, and now the days, but I think it is finally time to start an official
count-down. My Mom flies into town in one week!! I can't wait, I know that I just saw her in June, but it has been two years since she came to me, and that was when Ben was born and we didn't get to do much playing...not so this time! My sister Dot and her husband Jonathan are coming in the next evening. We should have a semi-ordinary Sunday, and then we will leave early Monday morning! James is so excited, and to be honest I think we all are. One more week. I keep saying that to myself over and over as if that will make the time go by any quicker...I think it actually makes it go by slower. But, never the less, all the festivities start in 7 days! I can't wait to see all of you...and for those of you I don't get to see- Yes, Cassy and your wonderful family, I'm talking about you- if there were anyway I could make it happen, you know I totally would! But don't you worry I will plan a totally
awesome vacation for us to take together too! Love you all!
Isn't the anticipation part of the fun?
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun you get to make a Disneyland trip. I'm hoping that will happen for us in another 5+ years. After all, I've never even been there!
ReplyDelete