The Brady Family Photos

>

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ben's learning to groove!

For some reason capturing the best dance moves on camera is next to impossible. I can't tell you all the great things I've seen and wished I could get the camera out fast enough to actually catch it. The other day James was actually attempting to break dance on the the floor. Complete with Jumping spins and rolling on the floor. It was so cute, but I couldn't quite get him to repeat it for me so that I could film it and post it...but I did get a pretty cute one of Ben. I have also seem him do some "groovier"moves before, but once again this is what I got on camera, so this is what you get. We sure do like to dance in this family!! I only wish we got to dance more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment